Roundup Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest. We always looking for fresh, new links to share in our weekly roundups and would be happy to review and include your links if they fulfill our guidelines.
Roundup Post Submission Guidelines
NOTE: Putting together weekly roundups is a lot of work. We are happy to link to your articles if they qualify for inclusion.
All links included in these roundups are follow links and won’t expire. In exchange, we simply ask for a link back from the same domain, so it can be mutually beneficial. Thank you.
- We review resources in the following categories: Blogging, SEO, Web Tools. Content marketing, Freelancing, Digital marketing, Email Marketing, and other related topics.
- Most of the links in our roundups are long-form articles, definitive how-to guides, comprehensive tutorials and other types of high-quality evergreen content. (Please don’t ask to review short, poorly written posts).
- Due to the overwhelming number of submissions, we now ask for a reciprocal link before including your link. If you’re not able to provide a link, you can still submit your article, but websites that link back take a priority. The reciprocal link must be placed on the same domain as the resource link. Thank you.
How to Submit the Roundup Post Link
- Fill out the form below
- After we review your link and if it fulfills our inclusion criteria, we’ll notify you by email.
- Once approved, you must create a reciprocal link to our website from the same domain as the resource link.
- After the link on your website has been verified, we’ll confirm and include your link in our next weekly roundup.
Thank you for your assistance.